Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   -=BAN HOLOCAUST RID R99 OF TROLLS=- (/forums/showthread.php?t=70317)

Supreme 04-01-2012 11:00 AM

-=BAN HOLOCAUST RID R99 OF TROLLS=-

It is time to really save this server from the doom and gloom trolls that have been hurting it from the start.

Holocaust cant compete even with 30+ people online for Raids. They consistently spam ingame hate through tells, troll players and staffs RL, grief, train, exploit and generally contribute nothing but mockery to what Project 1999 represents.

ALL BECAUSE THEY FAILED AT EVERQUEST.

It is now time to BAN all of them (as it should be been from the exploited Nagafen) and let the server heal itself.

Bring up HATE+SKY+SOL RO and BAN all of Holocaust ASAP.

Players will return as the trolls will quit/move on to something else to troll. Get rid of these doom and gloomers that drive players away from Red99. So that a healthy player base can be established.

It only takes ONE move by GMs to make this happen and bring some peace.

jibekn 04-01-2012 11:09 AM

DIDN'T READ IT

Haul 04-01-2012 11:22 AM

No offense, but most of Nihilum now is just as much trolls as Holocaust are, just in different ways. You guys have little to no freakin loyalty toward your members. I was a prime example of how you guys disrespected the shit out of me and I was your guys best and longest standing ench. You can say all you want that my RMTing affected the guild which is complete bull shit because you guys didn't help me get anything I sold. Everything I earned and sold was done on my own free time. I'll leave you guys with the biggest freakin troll quote ever to be posted by one of your members.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herb9 (Post 597301)
You thought you were my friend? Do you know what a friend is? Friends aren't somebody you just do a little crap with online. I have 2 "Friends" here and a shitload of acquaintances that I'm loyal to in the context of online play.

I feel sorry for those that can't compartmentalize RL and gaming, you will never hear me in vent talking about what happened during my day, or what's happening at my house, or what I'm up to IRL, because it's nobody's business online.

If you had a brain you'd know that friends are people from your RL that you can count on, gaming is just entertainment. Stop going online to find friends, they will never be loyal or trustworthy ever

Harrison 04-01-2012 11:44 AM

Didn't read the post by the retard ringleader of one of the guilds cheating Red99

Xantille 04-01-2012 12:18 PM

L o l

hagard 04-01-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme (Post 607173)

It is now time to BAN all of them (as it should be been from the exploited Nagafen)

Wouldn't that mean 90% of your guild would be crushed by the banhammer?????

Angkar 04-01-2012 12:49 PM

Supreme mad his recruitment of Angkar / Elks failed.

Vile 04-01-2012 12:50 PM

Sounds like fatpreme wants a blue server

Gongshow 04-01-2012 01:15 PM

http://kansascityonthecheap.com/wp-c...Party-Pack.jpg

Srs Not Ames 04-01-2012 01:19 PM

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/cl...me-real_sm.JPG