Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   A story about Awakened (/forums/showthread.php?t=271729)

Hetjan 04-25-2017 05:12 PM

A story about Awakened

Jorath or Jorand or Josomething something was a Shammie ...

I popped into Sirens Grotto with the intent of chilling at the zone in until I could hitch a ride from someone that could succor. This cool shammie dude says, "you trying to get across?" .. I said ya just waiting to beg a succor. He said just follow me we'll be fine. As an unbuffed mage I know what getting crapped on in SG would mean but decided WTH .. what could go wrong? So he started running I followed .. my screen did a weird mouse glitch while going up the water tube and next thing you know I was on a ledge looking at a wooden bridge as I watched cool shammie dude zone into WW.

I said I'm on a ledge. I'ma chill and look around a little before gating. Cool shammie dude said, no need I'll come back for you. Before I knew it he helped me off the ledge and walked me to the WW zone.

Cool dude.

I knew since I was saying something nice about someone in Awakened it would eventually turn to shit so I thought I'd just throw the story in RNF to save the mods the time.

Be well friends.

Hetjan

Tupakk 04-25-2017 05:14 PM

Jorath.

Pokesan 04-25-2017 05:52 PM

shill

Cecily 04-25-2017 06:12 PM

This one time I asked an Awakened Druid for a SoW. He cast it on me wouldn't take the 20p I tried to tip him.

Cool dude.

I knew since I was saying something nice about someone in Awakened it would eventually turn to shit so I thought I'd just throw the story in RNF to save the mods the time.

Be well friends.

Cecily

Sadiki 04-25-2017 06:15 PM

This is really mean. This guy was nice to you and now AW is going to read this and gkick him for helping you out.

i'mjustkidding

indiscriminate_hater 04-25-2017 06:16 PM

Typical

EQsale 04-25-2017 09:56 PM

Sounds too me like a kiss ass getting ready to app awaken soon lol

Ulaar 04-25-2017 10:08 PM

Gah must been horrible faced barb shammy. If wuz Gud shammy would of punched in horrible elf face to put outta miserableness. Me tinks Spongee do investigate en weed out awful shaman.

radda 04-25-2017 10:11 PM

I'm still in love with Cecily

Kushie 04-26-2017 02:00 AM

Concede we have fraps