Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Contest for my stuff: (/forums/showthread.php?t=36766)

Harrison 05-12-2011 11:01 PM

Contest for my stuff:

Write here why you think you deserve my stuff. I will consider giving away my droppables to a winner, if any. Not my accounts or money, giving me the chance to come back if I decide to...though doubtful.

I've been contemplating on how to give my stuff away to a worthy non-shitbag and this is what I came up with. Too much risk giving away my stuff to a lowbie and it turns out to be some douchebag like Xosire or something.

Mcbard 05-12-2011 11:04 PM

I deserve your stuff because I play a bard. I don't want all of your stuff, only your droppables that might be an upgrade to my character and your money. I deserve this because I'm not being a shitbag, but merely asking for the stuff that I could directly use or benefit from. I'm also pretty irl.

Nytch 05-12-2011 11:09 PM

I have just recently started on the server and have been trying to play the market to try to get some decent gear so I can find groups (I'm a Paladin) I don't know if this makes me deserve any of your stuff but a piece or two sure would help out a lot. Either way good luck in whatever you decide to do!

Pimask 05-12-2011 11:11 PM

I don't deserve any of it,
but i sure would appreciate it!!

jilena 05-12-2011 11:12 PM

Obviously as I am a long standing member of the Pro-Finawin Group I deserve it more than these people with their fickle affections.

Tecknologic 05-12-2011 11:13 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Bq89L.jpg

hey_doc 05-12-2011 11:20 PM

I am trying to get involved in this community, the only stuff I would want is to borrow the discs you used to load Everquest Titanium. :D

Kobias 05-12-2011 11:24 PM

I'm a 40 Bard at the moment. I'm not usually one to ask for handouts, but wouldn't turn down anything offered to help either.

I don't really have any special gear, which is fine, since I kite a lot--don't have to tank a lot :). I have trouble soloing dungeons, which is why I'm working on a necromancer alt.

I've had a few people on this server give me a few pieces here and there, which has been a great help. I've consistently given out bronze (yes, laugh it up high levels :-p) to newbies all over, which I find rewarding even though I probably could have sold it for cash to upgrade my toon.

I'm not sure if what I gave out will inevitably inspire those people I've given stuff to, to later donate--but I hope so. I suppose the only promise I'd make is that at some point should I decide to quit, I'd do the same thing with my items; find them a good home =)

My bard is Keigo.

YendorLootmonkey 05-12-2011 11:25 PM

I deserve your stuff by default, because none of these other douchebags* do. :) Also, because life is hard... and it's even harder when you're a ranger.

* I mean "douchebags" in the non-derogatory, completely polite manner, of course.

Bigfatty 05-12-2011 11:34 PM

i'll throw my name in the hat because harrison seems like a nice fellow! cant tell ya how many friends ive known ( a few ) to quit for good, give nothing away, after spending hours helping them camp things etc. its nice to see someone actually willing to give things away.