Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Re: Raid Situation (/forums/showthread.php?t=134402)

Byrjun 01-07-2014 07:11 PM

Re: Raid Situation

So Rogean just posted this:

Quote:

Long story short, the current raid situation was not approved in full by management, neither was it approved by a majority of the guilds as I received PM's from almost half or more of them voicing disapproval of the policy.

The raid suspension is still in place. Talks will resume.
This is completely baffling to me. The proposed raid rules that I thought were all approved of a couple days ago were excellent. "Tier 2" guilds get a LOT more raid content. "Tier 1" guilds get some extra content as well. It seemed like a complete win-win situation and it seemed like some really good things were coming out of the bad of the raid suspension. And now this.

This whole situation is kinda disappointing.

Discuss.

Aaron 01-07-2014 07:13 PM

I'm almost positive that a majority of the raid guilds approved. Who are the guilds that were not onboard? Doljon wasn't. I'm not aware of any others.

Byrjun 01-07-2014 07:15 PM

Has Doljon ever said what kind of raid plan they do approve of? They didn't approve of the sky rotation or the tier 2 raid draft/rotation either. Not a dig, just curious what they want exactly.

Aaron 01-07-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrjun (Post 1262725)
Has Doljon ever said what kind of raid plan they do approve of? They didn't approve of the sky rotation or the tier 2 raid draft/rotation either. Not a dig, just curious what they want exactly.

They approve of FFA competition.

Aaron 01-07-2014 07:17 PM

So...what now? I guess the guilds that didn't agree on Sirken's ruleset need to be named? So that we can work with them on something they approve of?

Kope 01-07-2014 07:18 PM

I will not speak negatively of anyone, all I will say is that the majority of the individuals at the meeting were not happy with the outcome.

Hitpoint 01-07-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kope (Post 1262733)
I will not speak negatively of anyone, all I will say is that the majority of the individuals at the meeting were not happy with the outcome.

= BDA was not happy with this outcome.

Byrjun 01-07-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kope (Post 1262733)

Out of curiosity, any reason why? All I heard the past few weeks was "simulated repops would really fix the whole thing by introducing more pieces of the pie to split up, but the GMs won't do simulated repops so that idea is off the table." Now the GMs agreed to do simulated repops, everyone gets to kill more shit than they did before. Absolutely everyone benefits. What's the drawbacks?

-Catherin- 01-07-2014 07:22 PM

Long story short was that the agreement that you all saw was not an agreement. Everyone was told this was how it was going to be whether we liked it or not.

Obviously Rogean didn't agree with that. (or whoever, Rogean did NOT say it was himself personally in opposition, just staff was not all in agreement)

Either way, Thank you Rogean

SyanideGas 01-07-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitpoint (Post 1262738)
= BDA was not happy with this outcome.

You're an idiot. There were other guilds than just us disagreeing with this ruling.