Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Plane of Sky - Tuesday 7/1 (/forums/showthread.php?t=156331)

getsome 07-01-2014 03:09 AM

Plane of Sky - Tuesday 7/1

IB will not be in sky today. You are welcome to go up to sky in our stead.

Uuruk 07-01-2014 03:15 AM

Thanks for allowing me to play everquest today. Glad I have your permission.

Derubael 07-01-2014 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uuruk (Post 1518874)

Don't troll Server Chat. The Sky rotation is one of the few minimal-headache raid situations we have on the server. It's nice of IB to let everyone know they won't be in Sky that day, so that another guild or even a PUG can go up (good way to test your guild and/or help out some potential new recruits!)

Joyelle 07-01-2014 12:35 PM

I agree, it's a nice gesture. Good on ya, IB!

Erati 07-01-2014 12:38 PM

^ what she means to say

WTB Small Shield from whoever goes up today :)

Glenzig 07-01-2014 12:46 PM

Can I have all the loot?

Joyelle 07-01-2014 12:50 PM

Sily Eratani, everyone knows Small Shields only drop in the mornings while I am at work... ever...

:(

Kekephee 07-01-2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derubael (Post 1518877)
Don't troll Server Chat. The Sky rotation is one of the few minimal-headache raid situations we have on the server. It's nice of IB to let everyone know they won't be in Sky that day, so that another guild or even a PUG can go up (good way to test your guild and/or help out some potential new recruits!)

I think it'd be really great if someone took the initiative here and set up a PUG sky raid for people who otherwise would never get to go up there. I mean of course it's good if one of the smaller guilds that are already on the sky rotation and really need it get an extra day, but it'd be extra cool if it was all people who have 0 sky gear.

Byrjun 07-01-2014 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekephee (Post 1519310)
I think it'd be really great if someone took the initiative here and set up a PUG sky raid for people who otherwise would never get to go up there. I mean of course it's good if one of the smaller guilds that are already on the sky rotation and really need it get an extra day, but it'd be extra cool if it was all people who have 0 sky gear.

Eabon used to do these and it was a really great time. It was pretty impressive to see what a mob of random people could accomplish (would almost always clear the zone), although a lot of credit is owed to Eabon's raid leading skills. No one really picked it up after his play time decreased.

It'd be pretty difficult nowadays since the sky schedule is so tight.

webrunner5 07-01-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uuruk (Post 1518874)

Why does it seem like every other Jackass in this game is in TMO. God, they NEED to get some guild leaders that have some balls and just kick out the trailer park trash. Jesus. :(