Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Schadenfreude's Law (/forums/showthread.php?t=2194)

Hasbinbad 01-19-2010 01:45 PM

Schadenfreude's Law

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goobles (Post 14035)
I've noticed that my post count has receded. I haven't deleted any posts, or posted anything absolutely heinous that might be taken down.. so why does it do that?

Schadenfreude's Law of reciprocal ratios in the Coolness-Goobles interaction.
As Gooble's coolness approaches positive levels, the universe's natural (and as yet unexplained) forces will coalesce to ensure that this event horizon isn't breached. Schadenfreude theorized that if Goobles ever reached a positive level of cool, the universe - in a tantrum of paradoxical forces - will fold up on itself like so much toilet paper, crumble, and vanish. This neatly explains why his post count is going down and also why he continues to post his inane drivel. These involuntary but assuredly necessary interactions ensure the continuation of the universe as we know it, so I'm sure they will continue as long as Schadenfreude's Law holds up to further scientific testing.

Zithax 01-19-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbinbad (Post 14107)
Schadenfreude's Law of reciprocal ratios in the Coolness-Goobles interaction.
As Gooble's coolness approaches positive levels, the universe's natural (and as yet unexplained) forces will coalesce to ensure that this event horizon isn't breached. Schadenfreude theorized that if Goobles ever reached a positive level of cool, the universe - in a tantrum of paradoxical forces - will fold up on itself like so much toilet paper, crumble, and vanish. This neatly explains why his post count is going down and also why he continues to post his inane drivel. These involuntary but assuredly necessary interactions ensure the continuation of the universe as we know it, so I'm sure they will continue as long as Schadenfreude's Law holds up to further scientific testing.

lol, clever.

DatThreadNecro 12-07-2012 02:54 PM

Very clever indeed!