Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes: Sunday, January 31st, 2016 (/forums/showthread.php?t=227019)

WolfsongReborn 03-27-2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackie (Post 2225253)
X2 I've got my buddy having the same issue, just installed it on his new PC on a windows 10 system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Make sure you get everything into the eq folder. I've noticed sometimes if I do an extract it dumps part of it outside the eq folder and I've got to manually drag and drop the files and replace. I've had this happen a few times and it's always been the source of that issue for me.

Mackie 03-27-2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfsongReborn (Post 2225623)
Make sure you get everything into the eq folder. I've noticed sometimes if I do an extract it dumps part of it outside the eq folder and I've got to manually drag and drop the files and replace. I've had this happen a few times and it's always been the source of that issue for me.

It was his anti-virus instantly deleting the Dsetup.dll or whatever it is. Once he turned off his anti-virus, he downloaded the patch and replaced it. It worked :P

Thanks! :D

WolfsongReborn 03-27-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mackie (Post 2225641)
It was his anti-virus instantly deleting the Dsetup.dll or whatever it is. Once he turned off his anti-virus, he downloaded the patch and replaced it. It worked :P

Thanks! :D

Ah yeah, that happens too lol. Just make sure you ignore the file and the folder or it'll just happen again in the future. Norton seems particularly annoying in that respect.

Eras 03-27-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfsongReborn (Post 2225646)
Ah yeah, that happens too lol. Just make sure you ignore the file and the folder or it'll just happen again in the future. Norton seems particularly annoying in that respect.

McAfee also seems to keep removing this file. I have to turn it off, double click my desktop icon, then turn it back on and the game runs normally. :)

demokatt 04-20-2016 04:16 AM

Haynar: Added next successful forage to get a food or drink item if hungry or thirsty, tied to Apr2001 rule - credit cavedude.

I don't think this works? I been thirsty many times and always get food, and the other way around too.

Crashking 06-28-2016 04:31 PM

Exact meaning?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogean (Post 2178785)
April 2001
  • Nilbog: Shardtooth's loot table corrected.

Does this mean it matches what is listed on the wiki now?