Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WTF is with everyone having to be anonymous? (/forums/showthread.php?t=9106)

soup 06-05-2010 05:52 PM

WTF is with everyone having to be anonymous?

Holy hell that shit is so obnoxious. Hmmm, I wonder if lower guk is packed as all hell, let's do a "/who all gukbottom" oh, I see 12 names, maybe it's not too bad, let's go look, oh, there's like 30 people here, sweet. Hmm, maybe I can go try to camp mammoth hide cloak, "/who all permafrost" 0 players, that's a start, let's go take a look. Oh, there's one person here, obviously camping the alchemist. Maybe I can go kill hill giant, I only see 3 people in Rathe Mountains, let's go take a look. Oh, there's like 12 people killing hill giants, sweet. Maybe Gynok in Befallen? I only see a couple level 10s there, let's go take a look. Oh, there's someone camping it, anon of course.

And it's always like fucking rogues and necros and shit that are anon too. Necro, do you REALLY need to be anon?

This is coming from a level 40 druid that has never been anon and will never be anon. Oh noes, people might ask me for ports, and words will appear on my screen! I might have to politely inform them I can't do it at the moment! Or even just not respond if I want to take that route!

If you're anon, I hope you get stuck in a death loop.

Zithax 06-05-2010 05:57 PM

I super dislike the fact that they made /who all zone not show anon or role people :\

vinx 06-05-2010 06:06 PM

suks even more when you cant port around to all them places lookin for a camp, only to find the zone held alrdy lol
i agree with other classes besides cleric/druid going /anon or /role i mean wtf for?? maybe they are important or famous or.... maybe they are just douches that have trained/KSed before and are hiding from retailiation :)

jilena 06-05-2010 06:09 PM

I have a level 50 cleric who has never been /anon or /role and I support this message. Also since this is RnF. Fuck you.

Bruman 06-05-2010 06:18 PM

I've heard that the raiding guilds require all their members to be /anon or /rp always. Ya know, because it's a big secret when both guilds are jam packed into Sol B.

Not to mention with all the farming in end-game zones, and farmers like to /anon or /rp for whatever reason, just basically consider everything useless, and just travel to where you might want to exp, and maybe you'll get lucky.

Or just play another game =/.

vinx 06-05-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruman (Post 72864)
Or just play another game =/.

LOL forgot this was R&F i should have added something negative dammit!

Arkanjil 06-05-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinx (Post 72867)
LOL forgot this was R&F i should have added something negative dammit!

Positive: Vinx is amazing!

Negative: Vinx is a homosexual, so our love is legit!

eqdruid76 06-05-2010 06:54 PM

Welcome to Everquest. You're in our world now. QQ.

Loke 06-05-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soup (Post 72850)
IM ANGRY THAT OTHER PEOPLE DONT PLAY A GAME THE WAY I LIKE!!! EVERYONE SHOULD GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER. ME ME ME.

Fixed.

I like being /roleplay, so go fuck yourself.

soup 06-05-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loke (Post 72943)
Fixed.

I like being /roleplay, so go fuck yourself.

Play the game the way you like? lol

Sweet purple name, it must make the game like ten times more enjoyable for you.