Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Favorite Computer Snacks? (/forums/showthread.php?t=13123)

uraniumrooster 07-28-2010 02:03 AM

Favorite Computer Snacks?

Title says it - What do you munch on while you get your EQ on?

Personally I tend toward healthy and tidy so myself and my keyboard don't get trashed. Lately I've been digging sugar snap peas, cherries (a fruit stand near my place sells big baskets for $1, it's awesome), and yogurt.

Back in High School when I played though it was chips, candy and jolt cola ;)

rioisk 07-28-2010 02:06 AM

peanutus ftw

Itchybottom 07-28-2010 02:21 AM

Wasabi peas, definitely.

Ripcord 07-28-2010 09:51 AM

I too switched from mt dew and microwave pizza, now I do hummus w pita , baby carrots, grapes,protien smoothies.if I know im in for a weekend game session, ill go buy beans, rice, mixed vegie, hotsauce, flour tortillas and make up a big mix of it in a tuppaware thing and just throw a scoop of that in a soft shell in the microwave for 30 second soft tacos while grinding :)

Secrets 07-28-2010 09:52 AM

Nothing beats Papa John's pizza.

Seriously, we should put a #pizza command that pops up a window with Papa Johns pizza in-game. I'd totally love that, and I think the playerbase would too.

Only reason SOE failed at this years ago is because they chose pizza hut. F pizza hut.

Droop 07-28-2010 10:05 AM

Lol contact papa johns and see if you can set something like this up! ;). By setup a custom P99 order pizza page.

Would be nice to have a /pizza (or #pizza) command again though!

Atennu 07-28-2010 10:14 AM

Papa johns is good, but im 40 mins from the nearest and they wont deliver :(.

My favorite snack tho is sunflower seeds. I spit while poopsocking all day and night.

azeth 07-28-2010 10:34 AM

Green Giant mixed veggie steamable bags

kashi and i can put away 4-5 entire bags during a good grind.

edit: Morningstar Chicken Nuggets also!

Crampers 07-28-2010 10:35 AM

Doritos

Aarone 07-28-2010 10:44 AM

Nuts, mostly - or hummus (which I'll eat on anything, including w/a spoon, if nothing else is handy).

Pizza is the ultimate, though, you're correct. Papa John's??? I weep for you poor, unfortunate people. Living in the New York/New England area, I have soooooo many options for good, fresh pizza house pizza. Those who also live in the area know what of I speak.

A question though - hot pizza, or cold slices on the next day? Nothing beats a hot cup of coffee, a cold slice of pizza, and an early morning camp. ;)