Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Meat Grinder (/forums/showthread.php?t=145635)

Colgate 04-01-2014 12:21 AM

Meat Grinder

Azrael spots ~12 Nihilum in Plane of Hate, so we spread the word in TeamSpeak for everybody to get boofed 4 da peeveepee

We port up, zero Nihilum in zone, sit around bored for 10 minutes, one group of ours ports out, mid-way through the other two groups' casts Nihilum ports their two groups back up

MEAT GRINDERED
http://i.imgur.com/geHoE2B.jpg

A brave train attempt(perhaps unintentional?) by Rexx killed three or four of our noble heroes, but it also secured the death on the rest of the Nihilum members who managed to escape out of the zone-in rapefest.

SPIN SQUAD DOIN WORK

Note: Leaderboard still not updating, we have received reports that Eldermoran is on the verge of another 15 year old elf sim meltdown in which he tells us all in-game how much the leaderboard costs to host and that he hates it so, so much. Total shutdown imminent.

Smedy 04-01-2014 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colgate (Post 1392704)
Azrael spots ~12 Nihilum in Plane of Hate, so we spread the word in TeamSpeak for everybody to get boofed 4 da peeveepee

We port up, zero Nihilum in zone, sit around bored for 10 minutes, one group of ours ports out, mid-way through the other two groups' casts Nihilum ports their two groups back up

MEAT GRINDERED
http://i.imgur.com/geHoE2B.jpg

A brave train attempt(perhaps unintentional?) by Rexx killed three or four of our noble heroes, but it also secured the death on the rest of the Nihilum members who managed to escape out of the zone-in rapefest.

SPIN SQUAD DOIN WORK

Note: Leaderboard still not updating, we have received reports that Eldermoran is on the verge of another 15 year old elf sim meltdown in which he tells us all in-game how much the leaderboard costs to host and that he hates it so, so much. Total shutdown imminent.

a+ action shot

why the fuck is the old sensei xantille just standing there? he really lost that mojo, i remember when he sticked on ya like he had mq4 running

Colgate 04-01-2014 01:29 AM

naw tilly was sharp as ever; the assist call on jimi was when he was at 30% at the same time vaporize died, who xantille was doin WORK on

BigHurb 04-01-2014 01:32 AM

Video here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=155_1396291237

someone fill in the character analogies please

lite 04-01-2014 01:33 AM

Xantille and Colgate led a naggy raid today. fucking bluebies

grats Holo on first legit naggy kill jejejeje

Colgate 04-01-2014 01:35 AM

lite is just mad that he didnt get to be a part of the meat grinder cause he had already ported out

lite 04-01-2014 01:40 AM

got YT from nilly who tried to flee to OT, aint even that mad

Colgate 04-01-2014 01:41 AM

ye dat was gud

Smedy 04-01-2014 01:43 AM

im happy to see tilly doing real work in here, i was afraid we lost the indian master of the pvp to casual gaming syndrome aka the shit i have

BrobbVZ 04-01-2014 01:53 AM

Im sad I wasn't there to carry you guys to victory!