Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <Infernus> - Aussie, Kiwi, SEAsia, GMT+10 (/forums/showthread.php?t=168726)

Giustin 10-20-2014 12:10 AM

<Infernus> - Aussie, Kiwi, SEAsia, GMT+10

<Infernus>

Doing more with less

<Infernus> was formed by a couple of Aussies to fill a gap that existed for a guild in our timezone.

Our off-peak playtime means that we are a small, tight crew that are focused on how far we can progress in EverQuest relying on skill and tactics, rather than large numbers. If you are scared of the CR's that come from trying a different way from the usual, we are probably not the guild for you.

Currently we have a good regular crew that include all the needed classes and are raiding targets like Plane of Hate, Plane of Fear and working on Epic fights for all classes. We also have a good group of newer players with low level characters enjoying the experience of leveling up to join the main guild groups.

We group just about every night from 6pm till late AEST .. with extra playtime and raids over weekends.

You don't have to be an Aussie to join us .. you just need to play in our timezone (GMT +10), and enjoy (re)playing the greatest MMORPG ever created .. warts and all!

If this sounds like you, join us in our adventures!

Please go to our forum at au1999.freeforums.net/
Register with your in-game name, make a post and say G'day

or

Catch us ingame

/tell Giustin
/tell Shigouragu
/tell Greer
/tell Mythrelle

"To me a guild is not about being uber, having ultra-gear or doing big-ticket raids everyday. I think it's about having a bunch of mates who you enjoy spending time with on a daily basis whether that time be sitting there duoing with them killing green mobs to help them to the next stage of their epic, sitting in an xp-camp, or bravely discovering whether it's safe to pull 3 white-cons with no crowd control. I reckon if you run a guild like that, you don't have loot arguments or bickering because you're genuinely happy to see your friend get better equipped. "

greer 10-20-2014 04:14 AM

Also hobbits from Kiwi land welcome.

chuggy 10-20-2014 04:49 AM

Hey guys, 58 shammy from Sydney here.

Time to fire up my account if there is an active oceanic guild.

See ya soon.

Mordyth 10-20-2014 04:55 AM

Look forward to meeting you in game. Shoot me a /tell, mythrelle or smakem.

Great to see other Aussie/Kiwis coming out of the woodwork.

Seeate 10-20-2014 07:06 PM

Just starting out on P99. I have an Enchanter noob named Zeeate who is currently level 8. Brand new to this class so am learning the hard way ;)

NZer.

Will look out for an officer in game for a chat :)

Hogfather 10-21-2014 01:13 AM

Hey Seeate!

Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Dreamcatcher 10-23-2014 04:17 AM

Nice growing guild, I would recommend Asia-Pacific time zone players to join in.

Mordyth 10-24-2014 05:00 AM

Welcome aboard mate :)

Hogfather 10-27-2014 11:53 PM

Infernus: Active, current, growing.

Starting to get a few more awesome stealth Oceanic players coming out of the woodwork as we push into 50s. Liking that. A lot.

You know you want to. Officer list (and common alts):

/tell Gothette
/tell Giustin
/tell Yobbo
/tell Greer
/tell Mythrelle
/tell Smakem
/tell Antitheus

chuggy 10-28-2014 03:44 AM

^