Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Rogue Epic,= Founy Jestands (/forums/showthread.php?t=227492)

Hayabusa09 02-04-2016 05:44 AM

Rogue Epic,= Founy Jestands

Despawns at 8am, respawns at 10 am, have a pickpocket skill of 210, but unable to get the note. Its useall to get some gold. copper or silver with the first few attemps at pick pocketing, but havent got a thing. Have PP at least 20 times on the repsawns, but failed every time.
POssible bug ?
Character name:Gotcha Wallet

Ele 02-04-2016 11:20 AM

Are other rogues there too? Are you watching him respawn at 10am or zoning in afterwards? He could be getting cleaned out before you get your attempt in.

When you say "PP at least 20 times," is that 20 Founy spawns or 20 attempts at PP on a particular Founy? He doesn't spawn with the note every time, so it could be bad luck with RNG.

Hayabusa09 02-04-2016 05:08 PM

IM actually at the spot when he respawns, had been there for many respawns, and PP him about 15-20 times on each respawn.
Im not a lucky guy, but even my luck cant be that bad ? :P)

You normally get a few gold from a mob you PP, i did from the Epic mob in Neriak, managed about 5 gold to swell my coffers, and also got the note at fist attemped spawn, after about 3 PPs.
But Founy dont even give any small change, absolutley nothing at all. ?

Doctor Jeff 02-05-2016 12:31 PM

Founy is stingy, he's a dwarf. Classic. Get him when he spawns, pickpocket him 8-10 times max before assuming he doesn't have it this spawn, get lucky in a few days. To be honest, 20 pickpockets is not that many. If the pickpocket succeeds, but he gives literally nothing, that means he has nothing in his inventory to give you that spawn.

bktroost 02-06-2016 01:49 AM

After 20 respawns if you don't get the note then something is wrong. I've waited as much at 16 respawns. I do 5 successful pickpockets before i determine he doesn't have the note.

Oukast 02-09-2016 03:14 PM

is something wrong yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bktroost (Post 2184550)
After 20 respawns if you don't get the note then something is wrong. I've waited as much at 16 respawns. I do 5 successful pickpockets before i determine he doesn't have the note.

Okay, so I am at about 28 spawns over the past three days [48 hours]....is something wrong yet?

Morphyus 02-09-2016 04:09 PM

I have pick pocket him since saturday for about 17 spawns, most freshly spawned at 10am with me being only in zone. Been taking about 5-6 spawns in a row every day and I PP him for 20+ times each to be sure. Another rogue I meet here every day at about the end of my sessions have also been trying and he had no luck either - dont know how many spawns he been taking after I logged off each day.

When I talk with other rogues doing this earlier, it makes me wonder of Founy somehow got bugged during last patch?

Best regards

blacksun67 02-10-2016 09:53 AM

I agree that something may be wrong here,...

Mostly because Founy is listed as 45th on wiki, yet he cons RED to a 58 rogue,...:mad:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Founy_Jestands

Could this be why no one seems to be able to pickpocket him>? Did the last patch raise his level to the point that he cannot be pickpocketed>?:confused:

Morphyus 02-10-2016 03:04 PM

Ya I noticed that as well (red to lvl 56) but thought it was because he got boosted sometime durring Kunark era to prevent being just killed for the note and wiki just wasent updated. But I have no memories from live or pre latest patch what the level of this npc should be.

evilkorn 02-10-2016 03:45 PM

ding ding ding, can't pickpocket over level 55 mobs. If he's 60 you wont get anything even coin, which would explain why the OP said he wasn't getting coin.