Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Higher lvl's taking lower lvl xp spots (/forums/showthread.php?t=31640)

jballe3 04-03-2011 01:42 AM

Higher lvl's taking lower lvl xp spots

so i've come across this quite a few times now while trying to xp on my monk. now granted, a few people have moved on when they see someone legitimately trying to earn xp, but i've run into more people who don't care. If you see that you're hogging up a camp because you want to get the servers next Gem Encrusted Ring, please be aware that if there are people around who can yield xp from the mobs.... they should be deserving of it before someone who just wants to pad their wallets.

Thanks.

Toony 04-03-2011 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jballe3 (Post 254282)
so i've come across this quite a few times now while trying to xp on my monk. now granted, a few people have moved on when they see someone legitimately trying to earn xp, but i've run into more people who don't care. If you see that you're hogging up a camp because you want to get the servers next Gem Encrusted Ring, please be aware that if there are people around who can yield xp from the mobs.... they should be deserving of it before someone who just wants to pad their wallets.

Thanks.

This is where a buncha peeps come in and tell you to stfu and that you're not making any sense and should just go somewhere else. Amirite?

Macken 04-03-2011 01:51 AM

Take off the training wheels and this problem is solved.

momokan 04-03-2011 01:59 AM

there's no reason you should deserve the mobs more than someone else just because they don't con green to you

i've been trying to level at the fort, too. i understand what you're saying. aside from being polite and asking them if you can have the camp, you're just gonna have to deal with it until the vanity wears off

Zigfreed 04-03-2011 05:09 AM

/referencesFurorsnearly10yearoldpostaboutTimmah!

But yeah anyone who removes nearly all possibility from a lower level player who can get xp from relevant mobs is kinda lame. Most folks I've seen here will respond well to a /tell though. Try to use your words. Man I say that a lot to my 2.5 year old princess..

Don't use this as an excuse to boot folks from a desired loot camp tho, the argument is invalid then.

jballe3 04-03-2011 12:00 PM

don't be mad because your mom pussy farts in your mouth all day long weezard

hateshadow 04-03-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jballe3 (Post 254524)

Hah!

KilyenaMage 04-03-2011 01:16 PM

There's a level 55 at basically every 25+ camp i've been to so far.

Weezard 04-03-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jballe3 (Post 254524)

Keep crying, Pussalia.

jballe3 04-03-2011 01:40 PM

stop putting the pussy on the pedestal