Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Rezzes (/forums/showthread.php?t=32504)

Klyre 04-09-2011 12:32 PM

Rezzes

I have been traveling the lands of ANTONICA and KUNARK since the new lands have been discovered. During my travels I have had many ask for my assistance in being brought back from the netherworld's. A curious phenomenon has been happening that I wished to ask of of my fellow travel companions here as we sit at the end of the day drinking ale by the Hearth.

I have, whenever able, obliged these requests and have yet to ask for any compensation. Most of these have been considerate of a traveling devotee of divine influence to make a sacrifice of there purse without being asked. I am grateful and honored by your offering. I have found that the norms of yesteryear seam to have changed.

So I put it to you my good companions - What do you consider to be a worthy offering for your life or two as it appears to be happening more frequently, or an entire party of wayward companions?

May preparation keep your blade sharp and luck to drive it home true.

Vendar 04-09-2011 02:26 PM

it depends what i have on me, if i can tip 100 -200 i will gladly, i just hope those same clerics remember that when i only have 50-70 on me ;)

Lazortag 04-09-2011 02:34 PM

I tip 75 plat per corpse if the cleric is very close by. Sometimes I tip more depending on how desperate I am or how far the cleric has to walk.

senna 04-09-2011 02:36 PM

I usually tip 3-4 dollars

I don't want any 'extra ingredients' the next time I order food

Sharkeye 04-09-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by senna (Post 260323)
I usually tip 3-4 dollars

I don't want any 'extra ingredients' the next time I order food

hateshadow 04-09-2011 03:05 PM

Call me an ass if you will, but if I manage to get my corpse to a cleric willing to rezz me, I don't tip.
I say something in the lines of : "thank you very much"
Also, I rarely have any cash on me

kylok 04-09-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hateshadow (Post 260340)
Call me an ass if you will, but if I manage to get my corpse to a cleric willing to rezz me, I don't tip.
I say something in the lines of : "thank you very much"
Also, I rarely have any cash on me

I won't call you an ass, but I will call you a cheap rogue =P. At least have a better excuse for not paying... like being a monk and never being able to carry cash cause of the weight limit =D.

Ihealyou 04-09-2011 03:12 PM

Most people I rez, including those 50+, tip around 15 or 20p. I don't rez anymore.

hateshadow 04-09-2011 03:13 PM

Oh, not having cash on me was not meant to be an excuse, was just mentionning. I don't tip because I just feel this game is about helping each other and I would not expect a tip if I was a cleric, or a druid giving sow, or a rogue dragging a corpse (not that this happens very often lol)

Klyre 04-09-2011 03:46 PM

Klyre looks thoughtful, raises her mug to her mouth and sips. She licks her lips, sets down the mug and contemplates the fire for a moment. She turns to her companions, raises an eyebrow. "Senna?" pauses a moment in confusion. "what are these Dollars you speak of? I, in all of my travels have not heard of the like, are they some gem in the new lands to the south?"

Klyre raises a finger to her lips and lets it pause there. "Quite possibly I have spent too much time at this Inn"

Klyre glances at Hateshadow and considers this vagabond. She nods. A stray thought running through her head. (Ahh a Rogue if ever I saw one, sensible if a bit rash) "Tell me good Hateshadow, how far is your willingness to help others...How far would you walk....what dangers would you face?"

Klyre picks up her mug once more and considers her companions......