Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Stop Window Drag (/forums/showthread.php?t=425493)

sammoHung 11-04-2023 09:56 AM

Stop Window Drag

Anyone know of a way to "lock" the EQ Window when it's in windowed mode?

I use mouseclick / right click to move pretty much all the time.. it makes for more comfortable pulling as a monk. But every once in a while, I'll accidentally drag the EQ window, (from the middle of the window???) causing autorun to get stuck, and the window to have to be dragged back to center.

Anyone know a fix for this? (Besides playing in Full-Screen - i still get reset device error crash when I full screen)

bivouac 11-15-2023 08:28 PM

For Windows there are a couple programs that will work for any game: Borderless Gaming // Display Lock
I preferred Display Lock on my single monitor setup so I could keep EQ in a window and Discord/Firefox up next to the game.
I've also seen posts here about sizing and positioning your game window in eqclient.ini so that the border will be off screen. That seems sorta janky, imo.

sammoHung 11-16-2023 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bivouac (Post 3661262)
For Windows there are a couple programs that will work for any game: Borderless Gaming // Display Lock
I preferred Display Lock on my single monitor setup so I could keep EQ in a window and Discord/Firefox up next to the game.
I've also seen posts here about sizing and positioning your game window in eqclient.ini so that the border will be off screen. That seems sorta janky, imo.

Excellent, will try these out! Thank you!!