Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   60 Chanter Refuses to Join Guild, Farms spider silk inefficiently instead (/forums/showthread.php?t=430881)

hagglebaby 05-05-2024 06:12 AM

60 Chanter Refuses to Join Guild, Farms spider silk inefficiently instead

I should be Joining a Guild, or Raiding, or Tunnelquesting, or Farming Brood Mother Camp, or at the very least, holding an Ice giant spawn.

Instead, I think I need new 10 slot bags for my chanter. So I'll make them myself. So I'll need to level up tailoring from scratch. So I'll research where the best place is to farm spider silks. Field of Bone. Fuck that. I'll go get revenge on those Drachnids by the river that gatekeep the run from FV to Lake of Ill Omen. You know the ones.

Zumaik's animation buffed with Boone of the Garou and Wonderous Rapidity. My pet is now a werewolf with +30 ATK, +100 Dex and 70% haste. Awesome. The only thing that could make this better is if I was also a werewolf. WW illusion is going to be really useful while I'm holding these melee-impotent steins. I don't care. Double werewolf mode.

I'll send out a message in OOC that i'm clearing Drachnids so anyone can pass, "I'm clearing the spiders along the river. Feel free to run to LOIO while i'm around."

Nobody gives a fuck.

Probably because it's 3 AM and it's the year 2024.

I've lost the ability to write in paragraphs.

I'll need to farm Deadwood Staves to poof-equip on my werewolf pet so he can dual wield proccing lifetap which will minimize the downtime for this new camp I found.

magnetaress 05-05-2024 08:54 AM

U should KS newbies at crag spiders in EK

also nice work on post and camp --- i wish they had an actual werewolf class in an MMO... worgen don't cut it.

Varja 05-05-2024 12:55 PM

The crag spiders in EK towards the High keep ramp are by far the most efficient for spider silks in the game. Great start for tailoring

magnetaress 05-05-2024 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varja (Post 3683393)
The crag spiders in EK towards the High keep ramp are by far the most efficient for spider silks in the game. Great start for tailoring

Hihgh lvls should not be farming there tho cuz it hurst newbies

Ciderpress 05-05-2024 01:48 PM

encs are definitely op if only because it's hard to find the motivation to raid when you can solo most of the game, so even if you're in a raiding guild you end up farming chardok all day like a lonely hermit.

Trexller 05-05-2024 02:59 PM

raiding sucks

you all know it

Naethyn 05-05-2024 03:07 PM

Join a raid guild and equip a warrior.

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-05-2024 03:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/7rLwtya.jpeg

Endorra 05-05-2024 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3683407)
raiding sucks

you all know it

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

magnetaress 05-05-2024 05:06 PM

Sometimes it's fun to raid. Just not everytime.