View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, here's the real scoop.

Despite tiggles grand presentation and absolutely hilarious petition (tmo premier gm assistance... lol, doesn't exist), what really happened was he put in a petition along the lines of "im dumb, but i think these two are two boxing in xxxx". To which I didn't reply for a while, until I finally got a tell from him saying "HEY, these guys are totally two boxing, can you come see if i'm right?"

THAT is the point at which I peeked at his petition and came into the zone to watch. Tiggles later placed another petition in the queue (the one he SS'd here) to make it look like the staff would actually respond to that kind of petition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

In any case, tiggles had an amazing eye here, and was awesome that he spotted these two. But there's no special 'tmo' petition queue or any garbage like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Take off those tinfoil hats!!

Thanks again tiggles! Again, good eyes! Always happy to remove a 2boxer from the server. For everyone else, if you think someone's two boxing feel free to place a petition, it'll get the same response no matter what guild you're in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh, and Staff isn't supposed to talk about punishments, so I never said if he was banned/suspended/sat on by sumo wrestlers, it could have been any or all three!
Derubael obvious TMO GM . Stop spinning
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.