Thread: Game Mechanics: Trakanon's Teeth Zone Lag???
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Banned

This is happening, Still. Still you guys put your head in the sand about it.

Why the hell do none of you listen?

THIS WAS FINE FOR TWO YEARS AND IS NOW BROKEN. WHAT HAS CHANGED?

Simple.

Ive now tried on 10-12 different computers, old backup copies, new installs, my normal copy of eq.

I've tried on around 10 different internet provisions routing through singapore and australia.

In speaking with some friends in south america, they get EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM from Chille.

And the single factor, is that this never used to happen. This makes Sebilis unreachable for me. TT unplayable, totally useless. I have a character stranded there now for the past week. Plane of fear useless too.

If a bard is kiting 50 mobs in OT, or DL I desync and LD. If I try and run through Plane of Fear I desync if anyone has more than 3-4 mobs in tow. But in TT it just happens all on its own.

This doesnt happen in chardok though, with 130 mob pulls I dont lag at all.

Once again, this never used to happen. I would kite 100 mobs in plane of fear myself.
I would do skyfire AE groups and run around with the bard.
I would kite entire zones happily, I could run through TT with 90 people racing for Trakanon before a server restart and not have an issue.

What has changed? I'll donate a further $500 to p1999 so I can play the f**king game if someone can identify and fix this. It's happening for many people all over the southern hemisphere.