Thread: Cannibalize II
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Default I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
49-53 will be brutal without it, I wish I didn't skip Canni 2. I was lvl 50 when kunark came out, so I had some what of a reason to attempt to just grind 4 levels to get canni 3, but if I was 39 and able to get canni 2, i wouldn't hesitate. Just get it, its absolutely worth it. Make it your priority before continuing with the grind.
I tried to grind to canni 3 while skipping canni 2 as well. I started to regret it once I hit 51+. Once you hit that level range your having to constantly cast canni to keep up with mana costs and so the extra ammt that canni 2 does will save you many clicks.

One thing, once I got canni 3, I still used canni 2. Canni 3 without fungi or other regen in addition to regrowth just takes too much hp. Canni 2 is way more efficient for solo or general group use.

If you are raiding or have a spot healer to let you canni without worry then you will switch to canni 3. All other times you will find it more efficient to use canni 2.

TL;DR Get Canni 2 do not wait.
Last edited by BlkCamel; 11-02-2013 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: typos