View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by August [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EHHHHHHHHHH I'm not a monk and I request everyone to turn off split. I'm not sure of the exact implementation, but I can almost guarantee it doesn't do a 'true' split. When I have split on and I loot, I will get pp and gp regularly. If other people are on split, I usually only see sp/cp. I believe it splits on denomination / number of people in group. If there's 2 of you - sure, it makes sense. 6? Hello, 'You recieve 1 silver, 1 copper as your split' x 1 million.
That is because you are in a low level zone. KC and Seb, you get plat every time not just copper. Like I said just delete the stuff if you don't want it. Copper and Silver buys a hell of a lot of food, water, and bandages.

I play mostly healers for some strange reason. If you want split off I don't get crap for loot because I have to be on my ass medding or doing the Canni dance from hell. So no time to loot. So how the hell do you expect me, as a Cleric, to buy Peridots to buff you when I get no loot?? If I don't win a roll I get nothing!! While the Tank is looting every damn thing there is. So if I am the leader, which as a Cleric seems to happen a lot, you WILL be out of my group if you want split off. Or you better be handing me plat left and right, all night. Lots of it.
Last edited by webrunner5; 12-20-2013 at 12:02 PM..