View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Repost.

For this proposed pseudo-rotation:

Besides CT(& Draco CT), Trak, VS, & VP, blanket agreement for no guild to take more than 1 out of 4 spawns? For most mobs, FE/IB & TMO would easily reach their 50%, but that opens it up for another guild to take the other 50%, such as Taken/Taken on 2 inny spawns or BDA/BDA on 2 Vox spawns. Let's just make it 1 out of 4 for any guild?

Speaking for myself, and not my zerg, I would like to see VS added to the lesser mob list, but other than that I think we have something to work with here. Nice thought, Alarti.

If variance were removed (besides a needed +-4 hrs to appease all hours players) for mobs outside VP, that would go a long way to promoting competition between all "tier" guilds, knowing their timesink wouldn't be near as severe for camping out/tracking, while promoting racing/competition for tier1 non-VP targets.

Only problem I have with VS is the exceedingly rare drops and its a 7day +/- that the tops actually need. VS went to a 3 day spawn in Velious for a reason.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.