View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone
Default Project 1999 Red unbannings

Today people on Red 99 were able to access characters that were banned. These characters were not unbanned, and a server restart fixed the error. Banned accounts are no longer accessible on Red. These accounts being able to be accessed was not intended.

A number of items were moved off of the banned characters. Most of these items have been tracked down, and I am in the process of locating the rest. All accounts involved in a transfer of these items have been locked down to ensure they stay where they are.

These items, one way or another, will be removed from the server. If your account is currently banned, it is likely you had your hands on one of these items at one point or another during the course of the day.

If you are in possession of an item that was removed from a banned account or that you suspect may have been removed from a banned account, please contact me directly. I will find you, so it's best to let me know ahead of time. The excessive transfer of items through trades or drops of an item that was traded off a banned account from this point forward will be regarded as fraudulent action against the Project 1999 Staff, and you will be banned permanently.

We thank you for your continued enjoyment and support of the Project 1999 Red server.