View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

there are only really two relevant questions:

1. which focus effects were added and in game and which items before luclin release? nothing new here. good data research is needed for this. it can't be based on folks best recollections.

2. does something chronologically being on live before luclin release date necessarily mean that it is "classic" or are there other criteria? this is a question for the developers to wrestle with (and the community if they want to include us).

Personally, my feeling is that spell focus effects (i'm not talking about FT or aura of battle) like extended range, improved damage, etc. were released on live before luclin launch. However, they were released in a live update specifically linked to the coming release of luclin. The fact that they did it a little early for free instead of making it part of the expansion doesn't mean that it *has* to be classic/on p99. For me, the spell casting focus effects are really luclin era and wouldn't fit here.

Its really up to the devs, and I could understand the arguments for choosing either of the options.