View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stuff like pathing and aggro radii has been brought up in other threads.
Pathing is being completed. Hopefully a new file will go in later today.
Aggro radius across kael has been changed. It will go live with next update.

• Quote:
    AC - Mob AC seems pretty ridiculous. Some of our players were noticing approximately a 33% decrease to their max hit. Melee DPS is just very low across the board - how accurate is this to live?
Giant AC was always high. I will look into it.

Quote:
HP - Mob HP seems to be all over the place. For example, the trash around arena like the Lieutenants and such have a lot of HP and they take a long time to kill with a single group. But most named giants, for example Kallis Stormcaller or Vkjor have very low HP. Vkjor is an especially good example, he seems to have about a third of the HP as the rest of the trash around arena.
Quote:
DPS - Here's where I'm just going by "feel" and could be incorrect, but it also feels like the mobs don't do enough DPS. As a solo shaman, I never feel like I'm in danger around the arena. Mobs don't hit very hard, and they also miss and hit for low amounts very often.
Being investigated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cant bind at bank? I am sure casters could. Correct me if wrong.
Can only bind at Kael entrances (EW and WL). This was a change made later in Velious, but for simplicity sake, we will be launching with it as we have no system to dynamically change it.