View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not certain that I would jump to the conclusion that Nilbog intentionally left out charm from NPCs in mistmoore on purpose, unless he has said this somewhere already himself.

From the past experience, I would more likely think that there is a 1) a reason he couldn't do it, 2) there wasn't enough evidence in the research to do it, or 3) he hasn't gotten to it yet.

I would disagree with your number two. The information regarding whether the mobs charm or not is widely available and pretty much without dispute.

Unfortunately I have never seen any of the developers take details from threads like these and compile them into a large public viewable list, with an annotation or note next to each entry, saying :

1) I couldn't do it
2) There wasn't enough evidence in the research to do it
3) I haven't gotten to it yet

That would go a long ways to not only keeping the community appraised, but also encourage them to be involved more, as opposed to just chipping in now and again when one of the developers says 'working on Velious mob, can't find such and such information, any one have stats/details?'