View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Default Warmak's JBoot MQ Service

7k - My ring/rapier, your 3250 gold.

8k - I provide everything.

Pm me here or send an in-game tell to Warmak if you are interested [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have assisted many individuals in obtaining their own pair of Journeyman's Boots, allow me to assist you too!

Once we have made contact, I will check if Hasten is available.
**Please be advised, payment must be traded up front if Hasten is up. If for any reason he is not available when we arrive to do the MQ, I will happily refund your payment.

However, If you cannot follow the MQ process and end up failing the MQ due to handing in an item too early, and all is lost, this is not my responsibility and your payment will be kept if my Ring of the Ancient is consumed.**

I have had no failures as it is a simple process, this is just a fair warning. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I do take note of everyone interested and go down the list in order of who requested an MQ first, but please be advised, they are First come first serve. I do however try to stay in contact with all of you to let you know what the status is.
Last edited by solrokk; 11-25-2014 at 12:59 AM..