View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleToad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shawls 1 and 2 work, Snow Griffon Eggs are dropping so I believe 3 is working. There were lots of posts about issues with the napkins that were fixed. Gate potion combine works, I haven't gone out to see if the death squads/dwarf spawns.

The conversion rates with a smithing chisel and the Block of Velium to Large Brick to Small Brick to Pieces does work. 1 Block = 3 Large Brick = 6 Small Brick = 12 Small Pieces. I can't remember if this is right, or it worked on a smaller conversion rate of 1 Block = 1 Large = 1 Small = 2 Small Pieces.

The Thurgadin forge was being difficult sometimes. I think it was producing an extra smithing chisel instead of a velium brick and somehow corrupting the forge for X amount of time until it reset. This happened to me a few times but not recently.
I didn't think the chisel combines were classic but okay good to know. And the smithing chisel is just a graphics error, the extra chisel is your result item, if you camp out and come back it will look fine. I'll update the original posts in the morning, it's time for bed!
<Divinity>