View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While it could have been possible to dispel the icon from yourself, you would have still been forced to take the DoT if the icon was still on the target.

It was only one spell back then, there was no recourse.

Shadowbond showed up as "Shadowbond" on the buff bar for both the caster and the target.

In order to nullify the negative portion of the spell, both effects had to be removed.
This is wrong and Necro dots never have worked this way ever on live. Not sure where you're getting this from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me know where you find a reference to anyone dispelling the effect successfully anywhere.

It would have been widely known/used, and it wasn't.

Further if it had a visible effect to dispel and it was indeed dispellable, the first thing people would have tried to do was dispel it and there'd be mentions of it all over. Again, there isn't. It was briefly broken and quickly corrected outside of our time line.
Here you go, 2001 someone mentions just simply clicking the icon off.

I don't get why you keep bringing this up. Like I'm baffled you want this nerfed so bad.
Last edited by Potus; 08-08-2014 at 05:14 PM..