View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 08:00 AM
Sarnak

[S] a necrosis scarab [53 Warrior, Sebilis] 9/17/2014
Woke up gated to Seb and buffed up. Went to scout out some named and didn't see anyone where I normally see shaman soloing and calling NG. I dont remember this camp being called that on Xegony and I had never seen any mobs up because someone was always clearing it. Anyway full spawn and I noticed the 3 scarabs. I was expecting capital letters for the named but double checked and sure enough the necrosis scarab was up right in the middle. I calmed a roaming krup and the 3 scarabs and then petted one of the scarabs. terrible idea. Charm broke 3-4 times within a min and I was being stubborn trying to salvage this. ended up capping with 10% health and mana.

Came back without recharging the hate since I had seen a few shaman in the area and wanted to try and snipe this before they could get down there. rebuffed and made my way down, medded up in the corner the petted the krup. He already had a torch from someone else and I rooted him with the idea that I would charm him right before i engaged. I charmed and pulled the scarab and charm broke instantly after tashing the scarab. i rooted him near my pet but not close enough. slowed the target and recharmed the pet. broke root and let him at it. he was dominating and then charm started breaking. I think i had 3 breaks by the time he got under 10%. Anyway after Nec being at 1% for what seemed like forever he finally went down. I ended with about 20% mana and the krup wouldn't stay charmed or mezzed and was summoning me. I just wanted to land one boltrans and camp but alas I got owned and with no cap I had to CR myself. Got A CSS and 1 kill closer to disciple so I think I came out on top

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vg6MPlKOEQ
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-20-2014 at 03:28 PM..