View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

[S] Baron Yosig [55 Warrior, Sebilis Crypt] 9/25/2014
I was camping The Gangrenous Scarab by killing the PH and logging off till it respawned. Earlier I had been killing armsman PH as well but I gave up on that just didnt care about that hammer enough. Anyway Batso from Asgard I think called out that Brogg was up in ooc so I killed my ph and went down and sniped Brogg and Pickler for a sheild and seb scale coat.

I asked him if anything else was up and he told me all of crypt PH and Baron. I was a little timid and thought I would just stay farming the beetle but I got up the courage based on Tecmos story of Baron and that hes just a warrior and figured I might as well see whats up with Crypt. A couple weekends ago I was in a group down there and I made note of spawn points and pathers etc. I calmed my way to the door and tried out the gnome/probe trick but took a couple tries to figure it out. in the mean time my calms had worn off and the eye agroed a bunch of shit and I exploded. After that there was a rog chillin at NG so I got my corpse and calmed my way down and had him open the door. Calmed 2 dar knights and ivued up. I figured out my way into the actually crypt and lulled the pather. I wasnt really sure what the deal was with the Guardians. I Calmed them with a few resists and figured out where Baron was. I ended up camping out some agro at one point. I also agroed one of the guards while I was getting my pet setup. I killed it which was not really an easy task. He was casting DL on himself which i was trying to lvl 4mez. meanwhile my pet agroed a skelteon through the door. I was almost positive I was going to have to cap. eventually I got it under control and the guardian died and I camped but not before the skelly killed my pet.

Ended up using the heiro PH as a pet. Got him setup again with tash/haste/torch and calmed dazzle tash the other guardian. Malfy was down there but just watching. Sent pet on baron and got slow on the 2nd cast. I bedlam the pet once or twice just in case. I was redazzling early on the golem outside, 1) i didnt want him healing baron and 2) I was able to ToT him during the fight in case there was a lot of charm breaks. I think I only had one charm break which was pretty rough but I got it together and took him out. Shitty loot. I think i got most of the lulling and setup on video so Ill post that soon.

First lockpick attempt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0psDcrE3Lg
Lulling into Crypt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0psDcrE3Lg#t=402
Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0psDcrE3Lg#t=821

[S] Gangrenous Scarab [51 Warrior, Sebilis] 9/25/2014
After Killing Baron I gated out and Killed another PH in the jail. The rog that let me down into Crypt told me NG was open So i figured id farm that while killing PHs and let him leach a little exp. We cleared the 3 scarabs and then I trained us by casting on the wrong mob. Killed that stuff too and got a rez from my earlier failed attempt at probe locking picking. medded up and looked through the wall at the jail spawn. finally this fucker spawned. lulled my way back to jail with about 20m agroed some frogs and camped. Here is where I did something dumb and overconfident just because i was sick of waiting for this guy. I invised up to the 3 spawn at the scarab and calmed the 2 frogs after getting resists on the beetle a few times. with still about 20m i rooted/tashed/slow the beetle and mezed the frog i had been using for a pet. got him setup and started the fight with very little mana. had 2 or 3 charm breaks and at some points had 0 mana. I ended up agroing the other frog and having to root him off. luckily on one of the charm breaks ToT was up which gave me enough mana to keep the fight going instead of rooting and camping. Fairly easy fight which i made way harder on myself by not medding up first. at least it paid off as he dropped the staff of the waterwalker. my first loot worth 2k+ for these challenges so far. WTS!

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dix4pyqkayk
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-26-2014 at 07:35 AM..