View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

[S] The Spectre Spiritualist [53 Monk, HS South] 9/28/2014
Headed down to HS South and saw this guy up through the wall. Pretty straight forward, setup the pather outside the trap room and lulled the rest of the room for a solo pull. Got the named rooted and slowed. I didnt haste my pet just a torch. Didnt have any charm breaks but root broke a few times and I got summoned. Not bad at all and definitely happy to get one of the HS south guys down.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzHU_bSIVho

[S] a Crypt Spectre [50 Shadowknight, HS South] 9/28/2014
After taking out the Spiritualist I killed another cave ph but died trying to take out the pather in that area. Had a guildy pull my corpse out through the West wing, Thanks Bubbageo! anyway made my way back down to south and ivued up to see if any of the other spawns were popped. I saw Crypt Spectre through the wall near the invis tunnel. I had duoed down here with a cleric before with little success and I knew if I died I would need to go buy some coffins. There was one see invis bile near the 2 spawn in the back by the dead end. I ended up training myself 3 or 4 times and having to gate or cap usually with about 20% hp, at one point I got dotted at the bottom of my buffs and had to use a rejuv pot. Finally I got the bile down and killed the other spawn so I had some room to work with. I used the pathing caster skelly and rooted/ mezzed him to start calming the named room. got a crit resists on the first calm and ended up aoe mezzing and gating out. I realized it was gonna be terribly annoying to have to kill these 2 mobs every time i came back down so I went for another strategy. I went into the cave hallway thing and calmed the pather. I used that as a setup spot rooted him and mezzed and calmed the room. I got a crit resist again! but only 3 mobs this time. got them aoe mezzed tashed and rooted. sent the pather pet on the named and kept aoemezzing the other two. took me a while to get the named slowed but the pet was doing pretty good even with 3 mobs beating on him. eventually the pet died with named at 20% and i petted up the other skelly and finished him off. took me about an hour to actually kill this guy so it was worth it when he dropped sash of the dragonborn.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhwP10UR4Uc
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-28-2014 at 05:17 PM..