View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

[S] Efreeti Lord Djarn [50 Wizard, Nagafen's Lair] 10/22/2014
Welllll sheeeeit, this was a really fun and frustrating experience. I busted out a map and made my way to efreeti, not realizing invis didnt work and then calming blurring and agroing my way there. I finally made it and cleared the spawn for 6phs before i had to go to work with no pop. I camped in the room behind the wall thinking there would only be 1 roamer and found out there was 2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I logged in and cleared the camp and Ph and spread it out a bit. During a cc while I was clearing a group called freeti, and i was like wtf! anyway i stayed there for a few more phs and finally he popped. I knew that group was close by so if i failed they would take it. For some reason this made me rush and i sent in pet at 80% with no real strategy. anyway the pet died, i learned its really fucking hard to slow this guy and hes not mezzable. great. I capped out and the group killed him.

killed 1 or 2 more phs then called it quits. This morning i logged in and killed the ph and Freeti popped! While I was still clearing the two pathers I somehow agroed 3 mobs outside and they backstabbed me, i got the situation under control with 10% hp and should have just gated. i tried to be the hero and charm broke and I died. I then tried to calm my way back up with no gear and created 5 corpses and lost 60. that was a lot of fun. My guildie Ralanov came and helped me drag all the corpses back to the entrance and I rezzed and buffed up. Ralanov helped calm our way to the big lava outside efreeti and I took over and started calming to clear outside the room, I got a crit resist on the first one and ended up having to clear everything.

In the end that probably helped out with the fight later as everything was still down when i finally got efreeti. Anyway Ralanov was there still but just filming and taking screenshots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I petted up the pather in the room when it came out torch and sos. I calmed to 2 guards which was the scariest part. with 3 mins on calm i started figuring out my strat. after a charm break and at 60% mana I didnt want to risk calming the guards again so I bedlam and runed the pet and face pulled efreeti. after getting my self rebedlamed after he nuked me and hit me a few times i finally got the pet on him. I didnt bother trying to slow or root after the first root broke in 1 tick. I loaded up boltran in case of a charm break and just kept rune and bedlaming the pet. I got a ToT on efreeti which prob saved the day and kept me and pet runed. pet was winning and doing a good job until efreeti decided not to run for some reason at 20%....that last 15% felt like it took forever. you can see in the video I was duck casting boltrans in case of a charm break. but in the end he went down and i got some boots for an alt. Glad its over, glad i did it cause I had never killed this guy before. Def not coming back without a cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fail1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJ5_LlkHW8
Fail2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IBHnNjD9UU
Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyZlsxJ9gss
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 10-22-2014 at 10:45 AM..