View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:02 AM
Aviak

If a few new players actually uninstalled/quit the server due to a few days of downtime, then let's be real - they weren't going to last long anyway.

You honestly can't find something else to do for a few days that you have to instantly uninstall? The logic behind this is really amazing.

Lastly, if you have to threaten uninstalling tomorrow if testing is still going on, you're the exact kind of scum we don't want in this community anyway.

Good riddance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmadi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha

Seriously though, as a new player to the server, if it's next Tuesday then that is it for me I'll find something else to invest my time. I've honestly contemplated uninstalling all this and moving on tonight. I know, no loss to the community... but really it is because I'm here voicing discontent while other new players are uninstalling the game. That is not productive to growth and not productive for other new players to have someone to group with in lowbie zones. I don't care if the server has been up 5 years or 5 weeks.

I was getting into playing, made a couple contacts then forced beta on content I won't see for months! It is very unappealing as a new player to the server. Especially so if I would like to progress from start to finish, not jumping on a test server with automatic everything and losing it when live servers come back.

Anyway... giving it over night and I'll be out if testing is still going on tomorrow, for whatever that is worth.

My last forum post about it.