View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 10:21 AM
Sarnak

[S] Reanimated Plaguebone [54 Warrior, HS East] 12/23/2014

Well it has been quite a while. Been working on PLing some alts and cleaning up quest items and stuff for Velious. Even tried a couple nights of Red which was fun and something I will probably get back to soon.

Anyway, My first real excursion into east and barely at that. A couple months ago when I was doing south a lot I took a tour through east after getting the key one day. I made it all the way to the 4 golems outside Drusellas room and then had to cap out. So I kind of knew what to expect. Over the weekend Optic gave me an east key while I was chilling in the cubby in south. There was 2 living mobs in the room before the zone out/fake wall so I calmed those and went through. 1 living pather before the first 3 spawn, I did happen to use bind sight up to the nook to see Reanimated plaguebone up. I obviously didnt know there was a pather there and ended up having to cap out, great. next time down had to gate on a critical resist on the mob over the painting. next time critical resist on the mob in the last named room in south, and so it goes.

Went back down this morning and some of the living mobs were cleaned up, still had one on this side of the painting and one in the East key room. got down to the tunnel, crit resist on the bile in the key room and gate. 2nd time though I was able to grab a key and get back into east. Finally. I was not that worried that someone had killed the RP since he didnt have the shovel and all the same mobs after the east fake wall were there. I got back to the 4 spawn before the nook where the RP was and calmed the pathing caster skelly who had to be 52+ since I couldnt use allure on him that first day. there was a devourer in the 4pack which had caused me a cap charge the day before. got my cap finger ready and calmed him from around the corner and it stuck first shot. ivued up into the nook and realized I had no plan. I memed rapture (just watched the video, couldnt find the spell for like 30seconds hah) and mezzed the named. got him tashed and slowed while the 2 pathers were away. i tucked myself in the corner nice and tight so when the other pather came back he didnt agro. next time back i mezzed the pather tashed rooted and charmed. I made a few mistakes here clicking and mezzing the wrong shit etc etc but I was freaking out a little. would have been really annoying to die here. anyway I got my pet on the named and mezzed the other pather. got him dazzled and gave a torch and haste to the pet. got my runes back up and then charm broke. got the pet mezzed and recharmed but RP resisted so I had to tank a couple rounds. Was so bad with forlorn deeds. charm broke again while the pet was still mezzed so i stunned and recharmed and finally got him back on the named. had to redazzle the other pather at some point but the hasted 51 pet destroyed the slowed 54 named. memed gate and gtfo.

I really hope this isnt the place I have to fight the rest of the named. its super tight and sketchy and I hate going through south if I dont have to.

Gonna see if I can find somewhere else thats easier to get to through the east door. Might pop over and try a reaver still before going back.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7s6s0IsLOk
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 12-23-2014 at 10:24 AM..