View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

[S] A Black Reaver [51 Warrior, City of Mist] 01/02/2015

Ding Grandmaster!!
I had been putting this off for a while mostly because I didnt want to bind out in CoM. The time has come with Velious looming to at least finish the teir so I could make a couple God Attempts before SoV is released.

I bound outside com, and then leved up to 2nd floor and rebound at the pyramid in the middle, a place where I spent a lot of time in the low 50s. I then levd over to the invis ramps and invised up past the goos. killed some random wraith to grab a wu stick and then calmed my way over to the locked doors. I remember when I was working on my epic that I had figured out how to get across but I couldn't for the life of me remember. after falling off 3 or 4 times and recalming invising back up i finally used troll illusion to jump on the door frame and then lev over (without jboots like a dummy) made it across and calmed/blurred the stuff i agroed. after dropping agro i moved across to where the reaver is and conned a pathing goo. it was blue and I remembered from reading tecmos story that he had a goo that held up pretty well. I charmed and tossed bedlam and rune on the pet and checked my buffs. I looked through the door and rooted the golem inside and saw the reaver coming down. I pulled him over to my rooted pet and let him go to town. after 10s i realized i never hasted the pet. and halfway through haste casting charm dropped. I freaked out a little and stunned and just tried to channel a cajoling whispers through the reaver beating on me. finally got the pet back and the Reaver on the pet with about 70% hp. I hasted the pet and got runes and bedlams back up on myself and the pet. the rest of the fight was uneventful. I tossed a could more runes/bedlams on the pet while making sure i had enough mana. killed and looted then gated to the middle and ran out while the pet died.

Probably taking a break from this challenge for a bit unless I get some free time to work on Emperor.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6HAuhdnslU
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 01-02-2015 at 06:43 PM..