View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can get a full set of totemic for that if not an ikky, looks good and has some nice stats on it. Or quest it...

Regards,
Mg
True ... although a lot of the Totemic pieces aren't as good as their Jaundiced Bone equivalents (which are usually easier to find for sale, at close to the same price). If you're questing then Totemic is a great way to go, but for most slots I think Jaundiced is a better buy.

Either way though, I stand by my earlier statement: you will notice almost no difference between banded, totemic, jaundiced, and "that crappy armor you looted off a gnoll at level 10". I'm not saying no difference, but the point is gear just doesn't impact a Shaman that much (weapon/fungal/JBB excepted).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.