View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 03:44 PM
Large Bat

Friends I am happy when I see there is interest in this problem Thank you for all ideas I think we have many theores of what is could be the cause of cactus. We can have a vote in game onto what we believe the true story later but for now I think there are top theories that we agree:

1. MAGIC: Many ppl of u say there is magic in everquest and I think this is my vote as well. Lerocki and skwarp both say that GOD is at play and this is include in magic I think. I do not mean to offend if you are believe in GOD. Anyways you can tell me if u think different but there is probably magic afoot. I do not think that cactus Is like sarnak or “nibbler” as those are make believe name but a cactus is in real life too. Ok

2. DRUGS: one comment guy that it could be drugs but I do not see drugs in the game but maybe for shaman potions… but this make me think more about the problem. It is not the cocane as u say, but maybe a shaman could give cactus drugs and he come alive. But why cactus? Why not statue or maybe a strong thing I like mountain to life? Also I do not see how if u putting drugs on cactus it will come alife so I must think that this is also truely falling under MAGIC.

3. THE PICARD: I do not know much of what the picard is but the theory sounds very much like scientific to me so I will trust u as expert. I will think about legend from game I have no read about yet. “Wrap core breach” as you say could very be a possibility as I mention in earlier post that there is a BIG HOLE in the zone which could be like this core breach. WE will need ppl to investigate more with scientists to see if cactus COME FROM this The Picard instead of actually fall INTO it!!! Good idea i didn’t not think of this one so thank you sir

4. LUCK: THE FINAL POSSIBILITY. we must all consider that cactus life could just be prickly luck. If u think about it they do not have purpose but do any of us??? but I will not be philisoper on this matter as we are trying to come up with true story not mindgames. OK so it could be luck which the cactus comes from in which case maybe exactly like evolution he just HAPPEN to be at the right time when lighting strike his brother or maybe even cousin. This could have him EVOLVE into life. I have no clues on this 1 but we do not know yet

I thank u again for ideas I think we are getting to places so we can think og these ideas and see if there is clues that follow them. SO FAR I notice that cactus drop lots of sap (drugs????) and sometimes a pearl necklace (the picard??) so there is clues for some of the idea. My strong onion is STILL That there is magic but maybe luck or the picard is behind the scenes of magic in everquest.

sined Autis (enchanter)