View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't engage in pvp on a 1v1 basis because I don't know how yet (as a cleric). I'm new to the server. I still think I have a right to explain where I am coming personally and what I've seen in observation from others. I don't agree with engaging only when I have 20+ more friends but just to play with your scenario, that in itself still is pvp... so ?

Also, -again- I realize that I'm new to the server and I've barely gotten my feet wet with what pvp is all about but I have seen a lot of pvp in my time here. I'd like to see more honestly.

You're making blanket statements that are really unfair to say /shrug

I mean, you're free to make fun of me but I'm here to learn and have a good time with my friends in pvp.
not trying to speak for BK, but the point i believe he is trying to make is....

for gyno and yourself to argue that you are more about the PVP than pixels is laughable.

IF you REALLY were about PVP #1 and the Pixels as a secondary, holo would not amass such a zerg that no other guild on the server has a legitimate chance at beating you in a fight. 99% of the mobs you kill are completely uncontested.

yet you continue recruiting additional warm bodies to your already massive guild.

so once again, laughable that you claim holo is all about dat pvp... i couldn't fuckin believe that shit when it came out of your mouths.