View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Bump. Let's get a Zemm timeline.

Allakhazam Wayback

Quote:
Inside ToV By: Anonymous
Posted @ Wed, Feb 21st 8:45 AM Score: Default[2.00]
Ok I have been on a guild raid or two inside temple of veeshan and I must say I thought it was very cool. The colours are great and the mobs are all even yellow and red at lvl 60. I con warmly to everythingin the front two or three rooms but was looking for for the testing halls of veeshan...Well we found them and let me just say it was a mess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] guarding the entrance is Zemm quads for 550+ and has a bad AE. happily I stat he con warmly to me as well but behind him is a room with two dragons side by side. These are the guards of testing halls and the are hard as hell...not too many HP's but they have a 1000 PBAoF cold based spell that tends to kill ppl by the hand full if you get both at the same time. Anyways, this zone is hella fun and I am going back this weekend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]have fun tryign to break this place.
February 2001 - Sounds like he should be at the banner

June 2001 - He should be in front of the door to Halls of Testing.

Working on filling in the gap. If anyone has other stuff post it up. Not a big deal but it sort of does determine how breaking into HoT goes especially until the doors block assist.