View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point I have just given up.

I've been suspended two times for lns violation. The first time was at the beginning of the pnp rules and now this past week.

both times I have just loaded into the game - killed someone not knowing they have called lns in ooc - and I've taken the hit both times.

At this point, it's pretty safe to say that judging these petitions made on just Screenshots is pretty pathetic and unjust.

Taking this second hit - 28 days is the result - who knows I might come back and play I might not

GMs really need to take a closer look into these rules:

option 1) Maybe making a hardcode change so somebody can opt into lns mode (ie: type /lns) when this happens it makes the player immune for a certain amount of time so they can get their corpse and leave

option 2) stop lns rules for all 60s - this is a red server - how are we different than blue at this point? - sure getting to 60 can be hard but given the fact there are no penalties for dying in pvp - I think this should be a viable option.

discuss - the way these pnp violations are flying - is killing summer immersion especially with velious on the way.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]