Thread: Brobb's Diary
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I once told Brobb during a drunken rant of his that he should go write it in his fucking diary. It seems he decided to heed my advice, but he has since confused the petition forum with his diary. I think it's retarded that people can get suspended for saying naughty words to people in a private tell on a single occasion instead of the receiving party just ignoring the person. I think it is absurd that autists embrace this fucked up status quo and feign indignation and use it to grief people they don't like with suspensions.

Every day I get tells from people on red that make me think to myself, "If I sent that tell to Brobb, I would be suspended." And I have to admit, at certain times, the temptation to screenshot it and make a petition is pretty great - after all, the same happened to me and to countless pals. But no; I can't bring myself to that level of maggotry. And neither should you.

So going forward, every time I'm put into that situation, I'm going to screenshot it and post a petition here in this thread written in the style and spirit of Brobb. I invite you to do the same here if you feel that people getting in trouble for saying naughty words in private tells and other frivolous shit is ridiculous and should come to an end.

I very much hope you enjoy Brobb's Diary.
Colgate petitioned GMs to get me to stop sending tells while he can usually use the /ignore function.

30 minutes after petitionquesting me he starts smack talking me in tells like the piece of shit hypocrite he is.

True story.