View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you didn't get trained in WFP by some TMO peeps on an evil race as you were about to log for the night while they were killing lucan...then get ignored by a few of them in tells for trying to snag a quick res by a cleric of theirs sitting in EC like I did.

I shrugged it off and didn't cry about it in RnF...even though that smeared their name to me, and put them in my book of P99 asshats to personally avoid....But I'm not going to cry over a little exp loss.

Your story seems pretty weak, as how would a 50 mage train ya without dying? did he die? and if he did i feel bad for him dyin in unrest...lol
Well if that was this sunday I am sorry. That was my Lucan kill and to be honest I didnt see any casualties in the process and thought it was a perfect pull. I dont need SS's to prove it, will just take your word for it. So consider it an IOU for a res and hit me up in game when you need one next. my bad.

Carsomyr - 55 Pally - Retired
Thalon - 49 Rogue - Temporarily Benched
Contagious - Necro - 30's and climbing
Lights - 55 Wiz - Occasional Murderer