View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Post Check your Backup logs - a Red99 blog

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hi my name is Backup. You may remember me from Rhuobhe, the legendary human cleric who rose from rags to riches and who fought in the epic pvp conflicts that transpired in 2013-2014. Rhuobhe was a member of <Charles Bronson> then on to <Red Dawn> and then joined the retarded guild <Hokuten> before taking a short break. Eventually I ended up in <Holocaust> before I quit the game. None of these guilds exist now.

I've been leveling my Druid using the small fortune that Rhuobhe had accumulated (not a whole lot). He recently dinged 60 and now my gear (thanks EMPIRE99.com) is finally to a point where I am actively going to pvp and hunt some of you. You can check my 1-60 record on the leaderboards.

I do not actively play or pvp as much as much as I would like to but I am going to try and post on this blog to chronicle my kills and deaths and my personal progress in the toxic world of red99. I am going to be transparent and will try to be detailed and provide screenshots if possible. I don't really care so much if I lose but if you are afraid to die, you might find yourself here so you can be judged.

I don't hold any grudges so please feel free to talk shit or get mad.

=
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
=
=
=

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.