View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tollen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this I like.
Ditto.

That article isn't allowing cutting and pasting on my phone or I would quote it, but I especially loved the part where they said that MMOs over the last decade have moved away from interdependence and rewarding co-op play leaving a significantly sized player base orphaned. This game is being developed for those players. I hope they stick to their guns with this and are prepared to turn away the whiney masses when they complain about not being able to solo everything, etc. Remember from the old eq forums when they would actually give people the risk vs reward schpiel then say "this may not be the right game for you." Pure gold.

Somebody gets it finally. It's as if all the shit that's come out since wow was made by people who think the measure of success is to be like the McDonald's of mmos rather than being a good mmo.

I've got a high tolerance for changes in gaming but this "solo mmo with optional grouping at key points" horseshit got old the second week of wow, for me.

Looking forward to this and unchained. Keep hearing good things about Crowfall, also.

If any or all of them can put to bed the wow ui that's infested every game, also, even better.
Last edited by Weekapaug; 11-28-2015 at 01:12 PM..