View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, and I think fluoridation is a wise public health measure too.

You don't have to be moonbat tinfoil to see that ISIS was not only engineered into existence by the Western interventions that created the context that spawned it, but through armament by Western powers directly and indirectly.

Even if you deny the specifics of whatever conspiracy theories about direct Western involvement or file them under "Russian propaganda", the barest facts as they are set out in the orthodox narrative clearly demonstrate that Western and Israeli interests are aligned with the generation of pro-intervention imperial fervor by the atrocity propaganda disseminated by ISIS. Hatred of Muslims is one of the only effective political devices this government that does not work for its people any longer has to manipulate the exploding right-wing nationalist sentiment that threatens to correct the course of this country into a force that can be channeled into self-destruction the way leftism does by its default nature.

I can't fathom the type of mental gymnastics required to actually believe that a faction created by Westerners, benefited from by Westerners, and demonstrably equipped with Western equipment has nothing to do with Westerners. But hey, you seem to be a Bernie voter so I shouldn't waste much time on incredulity.

Elect hawkish Republican, capitalize on race/religious-based hatred and fear to fight wars for Israel and corporate interests until popular support dries up; elect dove Democrat, feed disorder in the brown world until the lives so claimed cause a new generation of idiot imperialists to get bloodthirsty; elect Hawk republican again (or Jewish Zionist democrat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) and continue the cycle. See where your vote fits into the big picture yet?

The only vote that even theoretically breaks this cycle is a vote for TRUMP. Even that is a bit of a stretch I am sad to say.
Interesting. We didn't create and arm them on purpose though.

What makes you think Trump doesn't also also have his lips situated firmly around Israeli cock? He still schedules visits to Israel to swear fealty like all the other candidates, and I've yet to see any novelty in his foreign policy regarding Israel. He still hops on the "Obama hates Israel" bandwagon with the other GOP candidates, and refers to them as our friend.

In many ways Sanders is the most anti-Israel candidate because he's the only one actually trying to get money out of politics, and that's bad for Israeli lobbying. When you can't buy US representatives, you can't manipulate the US like a puppet.
Last edited by Lune; 12-15-2015 at 11:17 PM..