View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, this thread went downhill pretty hard.

Asgard not getting suspended along with Forsaken is fucking retarded and I'm sure if you got Pint, Legday, and Florid drunk they'd agree. But none of them are stupid enough to admit to this in public (perhaps learning from Chest's example; BDA would probably have not been suspended from Sev if I hadn't goaded him into admitting their kite).

If you drop an FTE you should have to wait until the mob resets. The raid rules clearly state that you are not allowed to stall or kite. Among other things, a fixed time does not work because its impossible to prove in the logs how long the engage was dropped for. Guilds should either wait until they have a sufficient kill force and their entire pull team in place, or chance it and concede if they fuck up. Again, I think if Lazie wasn't in spin mode he'd agree to this.

What we need is public raid petitions. I know I would have so much fun lawyering, and I'm sure Unbrella would too. I pushed hard for us to publish our KT fraps in the Raid Discussion forum but I was, as usual, ignored. I think it would save a lot of GM time, and especially after some precedents were worked out things would run much more smoothly.

Euth, you seemed so much more chill when you were in The A-Team. But hey, it's fun to blow off steam in RNF sometimes!
Funny Raev, wasn't it just last week we attempted Sontalak after you all failed miserably. We got him down to 9% before wiping.....just in time for you all to zone out and finish him off without letting him reset. Nice try fella.

Morphius