View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to determine the weights of mobs. I'd put yelinak over dain, vyemm higher than statue and misisng some stuff we killed. This brings back memories of doing this for ISDS in business schoolt hough.
Well my logic was that the Belt of Dwarf Slaying (100/100 AOB) is better than the Gauntlets of Dragon Slaying (75/75 41% haste) and the rest of Yelinak's loot table is pretty miserable. Dain at least has a pretty sweet customizable crown. Of course if the warders were up it would be different. Vyemm has some OK gear, but I wouldn't underestimate the Statue who has two hard BIS items (BP/Cloak). Anyway, it's all subjective <shrug> I just had fun typing out 'Effective Vulak Kills' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I added everything on your thread and anything that that was marked as FA kill, so it really shouldn't be missing much barring clerical errors on my part. BDA assured me that they killed everything in VP this cycle.
Last edited by Raev; 03-07-2016 at 11:28 PM..