View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Default Forum Membership Upgrade

So as you can see from my post count, I am a few posts away from being a full-fledged "Member" instead of a pathetic "Junior Member." I have a few questions regarding this event as it is clearly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for everyone except Abacab and Raren.

When I achieve 300 posts will I automatically receive my promotion or must I petition the server staff to get my new title?

If the server staff deletes a thread containing posts made by me, will my post count be deducted credit for those posts? Is it possible to receive a membership downgrade?

What sort of perks come with advancement from "Junior Member" to "Member?" Surely a full-fledged member is allowed to train and killsteal, but can I dupe, MQ, two-box, and sexually harass female PCs with impunity? Or are these privileges reserved for only "Senior Members?"

Does the staff offer membership upgrades in exchange for donations? I might make another donation if I could bypass "Member" and jump right into "Senior Member," especially if I can sexually harass female PCs with impunity.

Is the staff willing to create new ranks? I might make a heftier donation for a new rank all my own, something like "Swollen Member."

Any input you can provide will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your help.