View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Default Any tips on how to play an Ogre tank without going mad?

Hello,

I play an ogre SK and it's the most difficult race/class combo I have ever played. I love the race, the class and the RP elements but it's just hard to see mobs due to how big the ogre is which creates positioning problems. After playing my ogre for an hour I feel nauseous. I have no problems playing elves, humans, dwarves and other races.

Playing an ogre in first person perspective the mobs are essentially at my feet and hard if not impossible to see. Go to Oasis killing crocs for a good example of this.

Playing in third person perspective, the ogre's size completely blocks out the mob.

I think killing giants and wurms would be the only time I would have fun playing an ogre tank because then I would be able to actually see them.

I have seen ogre tanks in Highpass Keep killing goblins getting stuck in rooms making pulling very hard. Ogres even have problems getting into their own buildings in Ogguk and Feerrott.

Do Ant potions help? Can anyone give me some tips on what to do to mitigate this problem? Thanks!