View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanks77 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for this, could you also go into recommended zones/mobs for bow kiting at different level ranges?
Here are just some places I like....I'm sure there are a lot more too. Once I find a nice spot near some arrow merchants, I tend to hunker down for a while (like on the Firiona Vie cliffs, or Dreadlands). I also found myself stuck in less than ideal places for a really long time as I tried to get better bows (hunting tizmaks to eventually track Vluudeen....or staying in wakening lands for a very very long time trying to get a chance at wuoshi)).

1-12 : It doesn't make much difference. Tons of places around every starting area.

12-15 : Unrest, Oasis, Bandits in Faydark, Steamfont mountains, Karana.

15-30 : Upper guk (shamans are a pain though), Oasis, Unrest, The Overthere, Lake of Ill Omen (better since closer to Firiona Vie for arrows), Karana, mistmoore, Aviaks (karana). Since you have root, you can even hunt in tighter spots (like upper guk).

30-35 : (30 you get sow!!) Firiona Vie cliffs, Lake of Ill Omen, Velious Tizmaks outside of thurgadin (to start to try and camp Vluudeen, but you will need help with the fight).

35-40 : Dreadlands, FV cliffs, wakening lands (tigeraptors near dragons city)

40-46 : Tigeraptors in wakening lands, Dreadlands, Oasis spectres (I don't like them too much though, they proc a lifetap even at a little distance...though you can outshoot it).

46-51 : Dreadlands! I really liked it there. Burning wood in theory, but I wasn't a fan.

51+ .....dunno. At this point can kill most anything that doesn't summon or cast (casters are annoying!). Kited some of armors in wakening lands...did ice giants outside of permafrost....went to western wastes and killed some of the rhinos....